Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh Captain, My Captain

Boats v1. The Spirit of Norfolk extended a most generous invitation for me to hang some paintings on their cruise ship, so Friday was the day. General manager Jolene Price-Thompson removed all the old "Spirit" photos, installed Walker Display systems on both floors and nine artists from d'ART Center have the good fortune to display our works to cruise passengers. Look for my paintings on the dining area wall to the left of the first floor bar!

Boats v2. Tomorrow is Day One of a 4-day plein air paint out at Norfolk Yacht Club. Again, another stroke of good luck had one of my paintings chosen for a publicity poster. Crossing my fingers that the boating gods smile on me for another day or two so I may get a couple paintings of the yacht club finished before the predicted rains return to the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment