Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ferry Friends

Tomorrow is the big day! Because planning two parties was a little more than I wanted to put on my plate for my first gallery show, I chose not to have a small reception at Studio 116. However my amazing studio mate Ray Hershberger offered to pick up the mission and organize the d'Art happening for me. d'Art is having the Chair Re-Done opening tomorrow at 6:00 along with free (yes, FREE) beer from several microbreweries, along with munchies that include crab cakes and sliders from City Dock Restaurant. At 6:40 PM, Ray will gather all the "Ferry Friends" to carry the party down to the Waterside Docks for a ride on the 7:00 Elizabeth River Ferry over to Olde Towne Portsmouth and the short walk to the Visual Arts Center. I am one lucky artist. I only wish I could join in on the party ride!! Thanks ever so much, Ray. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment